How to get rid of clogged ears ? I have been tried allegra and sudafed

I get congested and my ears get clogged sometimes, and I take allegra and sudafed when I need it, but they never help. I am a 31 yr old female and we do have horses and other animals, but I have always been around them. It happens on random days for different lengths of time and it is making me very tired. I have gone to a doctor for it and she just said it was an infection and prescribed amoxicillin . I don t think it s infection because i am usually ok by later in the day and I start feeling bad in the morning. Please help me with suggestions of how to get rid of the symptoms or at least make them more bareable at work!
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011