How to get rid of chicken pox scar on face and what could be the cost?

I am a 40 year old female living in Chennai. I had a severe attack of chicken pox 3 weeks back and have recovered now. I now have more than 50 dark spots on my face alone, and have about 200 dark spots all over my body. These dark spots are are not deep. As suggested by a doctor on this site I am using Kojivit cream and Sun Cross UVA cream for the past one week. I am indeed worried whether these dark sports would go off and wonder whether I should go in for any laser treatment for removing these spots on my face, at this stage. Kindly advise me on this, and if you would suggest laser treatment, please also suggest a good clinic providing this treatment in Chennai, how long will it take for a complete cure and the approximate cost for the same.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011