How to get rid of black spots on my face ?

Hi i am from chennai. i have few black spots in my face which makes me look dark. This is my only problem pls help me with a good solution
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
Hi prithi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Black spots on face or hyperpigmented spots which have developed later on in life could suggest hormonal imbalance or due to excessive sun exposure
For best results it is advisable to consult a dermatologist cum cosmetologist who can study your skin type and provide appropriate remedy
Till then try to have a balanced diet ,plenty of water and exercise for atleast half an hour. Use only mild glycerine soap and sunscreen daily .avoid the afternoon sun 10am to 4pm if possible. You can try fresh lemon juice or natural alovera application to decrease the black spots