How to get rid of black moles ?

Hi doctor , I am 36 years lady. I have black mole in my neck. How to rid this black mole?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
If there are no symptoms related to the mole there is no reason to remove it but if you want to remove it for cosmetic reasons you can visit a dermatologist who will be able to remove it by laser.

General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Ravishangar, Welcome Back to HealthcareMagic Forum.
May be you should get yourself completely examined by a Dermatologist and go for a Complete body screening for moles. Kindly keep observing them when for change in size, shape and color. Always stay out of the sun and wear sunscreen when you are outside. There are many options to get the mole removed like LASER, excision (cutting) followed by stitches or excision with cauterization (that is to burn the mole). Choose a Deratologist with appropriate skills and experience with these removals. This will decrease your risk associated with the removal.
Good Luck.