How to get rid of belly without losing more weigh on other body parts?

Hi, I I'm really skinny but a couple years back I started to get a belly it looks like if I was 3 months pregnant ,, I started working out, jogging andeating fruits and salads and reducing the amount of everthing I eat a few months now but I look skinnier everywere but my stomach still pops out the same way is there anything I can drink to get rib of this belly without losing more weigh on my other body parts
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Hi !

Thank you for your query.

I think it can be achieved only by doing exercises that target the belly area . Dieting is not going to help . Yoga exercises specially anulom vilom will be helpful for you.

Consult a physical trainer for exercises targeting the abdomen fat.

Hope you are satisfied with the answer.

If you have any further queries feel free to ask.

Wish you good health.