How to get rid of balgam?

How to get rid of balgam collected in nervse near ear? thank u
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. this is probably excess wax/phlegm/kapha in the external ear which if in excess may cause ear congestion, reduced hearing and stuffiness.
2. Increase your fluid intake (warm water with lemon juice and honey) and avoid cold and constipating food (dairy products,sugar,wheat
3. take diet rich in sulphur (garlic,onion) which helps in relieving congestion and increase intake of herbal tea (Lime,ginger,Fenugreek)
4. Ayurveda 'Jal neti' is effective in such conditions.
5. Vitamin C rich diet is beneficial to increase the immunity.

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear
welcome to healthcaremagic
you complain about the phlegm. But it really dont collect in nerves. The discharge condition may be due to infection, Fugal, bacterial, You may need of strong antibiotic according to condition,. Dont insert any oil and something inside your ear.
Thanks
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Hi
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

Balgam or Phlegm doenst collect in the nerves. I think you mean to say that you have phlegm like discharge from your ear. Well, this indicated an infection. So you need to see an ENT specialtist. If this does not solve ur problem, you can visit homeopath , as homeopathy deals with recurrent infections/chronic infections quiet efficiently.

Takecare

for further queries- dranshita.rathore@yahoo.co.in
Homeopath Dr. Preeti Balwani's  Response
Balgam means phlegm , if u feel that it is collected in your system (It cannot collect in nerves, this can be a sensation only) then it shold be stopped from being formed and then treatment of present complaint.
For prevention of formation avoid oily ,cold foods,soft drinks etc, drink sips of warm water 3 ,4 times a day & for existing cough u can consult to some homoeopath
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear
this is imbalanced kaph. Increase the immunity of body and avoid all such foods that aid to increase kaph. Donot take cold thing. Have steam and slightly hot water. Amongst medicines have swamla 1 tsf bd mahalakshaami vilas ras 1 tab with hot water bd. add turmeric to hot milk and have it once a day.