How to get rid of a node in the testes ?

I only have one testicle, n my right testicle is having a lymph node on it, its exactly at the point where the vein is connected to the testes, n it aint cancer because i have got a checkup like 5-6 times n when u touch the lymph, it wud actually move and i don t feel anything at all... N if i masterbate often now, i get pain then, if i skip masterbating for around 3-4 days, then i don t get any pain .... The doctor n urologist said it should finish on its own, cuz i have already had medicines for 2 weeks, anti inflamatry ones, anti biotics, but it did nt make a difference, so now what i am wondering is how to finish that thing so i can get rid of the depression m having because of it. By the way my age is 18 ......
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have Varecocele of testes.
If it is due to some infection in testes it might have cured of antibiotc and antiinflammatory medicines.
Consult urologist and get examined.
ok and bye.