How to get rid of KP in 1 month and i just want to make them less visible

Hi i have this condition called KP, and i had it for 2 years now. I really want to get rid of it before July 10th, because i m going on a trip to singapore so it s really hot and i want to wear shorts. i have them on my thighs only, i don t have a lot of it but they are very visible because i accidently pooped one yesterday. so does anybody have any treatments that actually work to get rid of kp. But I don t think i will be getting any special creams. just natural treatments? i know you can t completey get rid of kp but i just want to make them less visible.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011