How to get relief from knot in neck which hurts along with shoulder during movement?

yes I have a pea size knot in my neck that hurts especially certain ways of movement with neck plus my whole shoulder blade all the way up the back of my neck and head and at times my whole right side shouder blade will be raised higher than he left
Asked On : Thu, 27 Feb 2014
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
Without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the knot. Possibilities that may need to be considered include lipomas, cysts, growths from underlying connective tissue etc.
I would suggest getting this evaluated by an orthopedician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. You may get the X-ray of the area affected and FNAC (fine needle aspiration cytology) of lump under his/her guidance.

I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.