How to get out of threat from professor ?

Hi I am 16 years old. I go for maths tutions to a professor s house . Once after other students left, he asked me if I want to watch live sex. He explained that he and his wife like to do as someone watches. I was also curious. So I agreed. He also said I could masturbate as I watch if i want. We did this got several days. Then one day I realized this was rubbish I was doing, and denied further invitations to watch. Now he us threatening me. He says if I don t agree to watch, he will disclose wrong information to my parents ?How to get out of this? He says he has video of me masturbating too! Dont know what to do
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Report this to your trusted parent immediately, the longer you leave it untold more psychological damage could affect you
You need to tell an adult someone you trust even though you don't want your parents to know you should tell them they will understand you were curious but this is wrong and your teacher needs to ne turned in!