How to get opinion on weak erection and medicines related to it ?

I have a problem of weak and most of time no erection in age of 28. I consulted a sexologist in Lahore Pakistan. He treated me for 10 weeks. During this treatment he also asked me to do masturbate after every two days. which I did. During his treatment I did sex with my girlfriend 3 times. During sex I get full erection and my ejaculation time was almost 45-50 minutes. After his treatment I am more ill. I did not get erection on morning or night, during masturbation , with my girlfriend. I then contacted a homeo dr in Lahore. He checked me and said that I have sexual weakness. I remained under his treatment for more than a year but cannot satisfied. Now 2 months before I consulted a qualified psycho-sexologist Dr Haris Burki in Lahore. On first visit he advised me to go for medical examination. Detail of my Medical exam is as under: P.S.A 0.871 normal value 4 H.B.A 1C 5.6% normal value 4.2-6.2 Prolactin 6.5 normal value 1-18 DHEA SO4 217.5 normal value 80-560 Free Testosterone 0.23ng/dl normal value 0.3 - 1.9 FSH 2.6 See Dr LH 5.1 See Dr As can be verified from my above tests, I have low Free Testosterone. Dr told me that I have a very low level and my erection problem is also due to this low level. After This Dr suggested me following doze: Tab Proviron (2 + 2) Tab Stablon (1 + 1+ 1) Cap Romega (1 + 1) Cap Actitone (1 after breakfast) Cap Fertile-S (1 + 1) Tab Clomid (1 in night) Tab Folic Acid (1+2) Tab Bevidox (2+2) I am using these medicines since last 2 months. I am not feeling any improvement in my erectile function. I am very much tense due to my erection problem. Please guide me whether I will be cured? Is my Dr doze is good for my treatment? Please give me your advise. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012