How to get my proper sexual health condition back after the treatment of hepatitis C ?

Sir, i am hopeful that seeing my particulars, u will suggest me effective treatment/solution which may change my life. Age. 32-y Sex. Male Height. 5-10 Body. very smart (thin) Work Stenographer Nail White Colour (from uncounted years) arms Very thin and soft as like girls Sir, three years ago, i diagnosed as a patient of Hepatites-C as well as stomach problems (constipation/Qabz) and alergy asthma (inherted). but after, treatment of HCV (72-injections from Government hospital), my report shows negative, but insteat of this, i feel no blood in my body and no any energy/chaging after treatment. Secondly, my body is very thin/smart, and due to this, i feel ashamed in everywhere particularly when i wear pent shirt. Thirdly and lastly, I want/desire to marry but due to sexual weakness (which feel very seriously impotency) i am afraid of marriage cermoney due to no power/tightness. Please Sir, suggest any athentic/effective formula or medicne although which is harbal, homeopathic or elopathic, but i want to able marry as well as fit by looking and my body look healthy Sir, i shall be highly thankful to you and will pray about u and ur family. Again request to reply please positive
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011