How to get doctor to give holistic information?

How do I get my wife s doctor to look at her problems more holistically. She is very reluctant to give information if not directly asked, but I have serious concerns about her health. I hate to rat her out, but her conditions are taking a toll on me.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Mar 2012
Homeopath 's  Response

Well, according should to me you should first see and check whether your wife is comfortable with the present doctor or not. The doctor patient relationship is such that the patients half complaint vanishes as he or she finds that doctor in the vicinity. than check the timings of the doctor also when the doctor is pretty free, ususally if its a peak hour and lot of rush of thae patients is there than doctor would be in hurry to finish..