How to get back the normal skin color as i am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis ?

i m 18 years old female. my skin is getting so tanned. face is getting so darker. i used to have a very light skin tone, may be thats y everybody keeps asking. what has happend. i dnt even get the hair threaded bcoz i fear the pain n my mother also doesnt allow. my bodys exposure to sun will be around 5 minutes a day. can that be a cause.or medicines that i have for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis that i have. its so sudden that everybody has started noticing.. why is it? n some tips to get back that fairer skin. my mother doesnt even let me bleach. after what age, we can use such things? please advise something quick acting. thanks in advance. n i also have got so many strechmarks on my tummy n back. are steroids the cause?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Aug 2011