How to get a fuller body since I am very thin for my age ?

Hi dear sir my self Ninad from Goa my age is 25 n I have only 42 kgs of weight, but as compare to my age my physical body is too week all my friends are well n healthy n they teasing me as a Skeleton what could I do to gain a attractive body.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
hello!!! welcome to health care site...your weight problem is not a big issue.
here are some tips you can follow them easily .
Milk is the best food which will help in rapid weight gain,Milk is a biologically complete food, which makes available all the amino acids that helps to build muscle.
Dry fruits are ideal for people who wish to put on weight. They have a high calorific value and are very good strengthening & fattening foods.
Regular exercise is extremely crucial in the management of optimum weight. Activity and exercise stimulate the digestive processes, aid in proper elimination, and boost appetite.
Intake of foods like cereals, legumes, dry fruits, bananas, mangoes, milk, fish, egg whites. These food are a rich source of carbohydrates, fats and proteins and will help you to put on weight & look attractive..
take care
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Body structure n wt depend on genetics diet n activity.u cant change genes so tarfet on nutritious diet n exercise.join a gym for better results. Following foods r calorie rich
meat n milk products
bananas chickoo etcthanx