How to get a better body by may (pics) ?

i d like to have a tighter butt, and thighs. also, i d like to improve my abbs. i want to lose 10-15 lbs. brace yourself, my body is horrible. i m 15 by the way. thanks (: whoever has the best answer i ll send after pics to, so if you d like to see them, include pictures. and i d like to lose 10-15lbs by may, what can i eat and what excercise can i do? i sort of have a fast metabolism if that makes any difference. thanks guys. honestly not fishing for compliment. i just don t like my body, and i want people to be as helpful as they can,hence i put up pics.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
You look fine as you are. But if you really want to get that little bit slimmer, just excercise, run/walk/ride, anything for an hour a day and most importantly, cut out the bad food, donuts/chips/choclate etc and you'll have a flatter stomach etc in no time. :) but reallly. you are attractive as u are now. :) hope this helped.