How to gain weight?

hello doctor, im 27 years old unmarried girl going to get married in the next two months and my weight is 38 to 40, height is 5.0 pl suggest an effective solution
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
first thing is have healthy food rich in protein and fat,take food at regular interval,have plenty of water,and AJAMAMSA RASAYANA 1tsp at night after dinner followed by milk. HEMI-C syrup 2tsp 3times a day. continue for 3months.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Start having a high protein diet but a healthy diet for weight gain. Secondly you will automatically gain once you get married due to the hormonal changes your body will undergo. So, do not worry about gaining weight as it will take some time.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal