How to gain weight in 1 month?

hi,i m 25yrs old weight is 42kgs( underweight ) and 5.4 .please help me how to increase my weight .
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
You def seems to be underwt,try meet a specialist and find the cause ..may be its thyroid or any other systemic illness.If not, increase your appetite by taking syp cyproheptadine ....and take multivitamins .Take good protein and carbohydrates in your diet.
take care,
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
you are underweight but why you should get ivestigated.reason can be from diet to disease any thing .without knowing details about your food habits & work or other habits or problems it is not easy to try and provide some details .till then there is a homoeopathic tonic called AVENA ALFA MALT available in homoeopathic pharmacy;but do you stay in India ?let me know.