Greetings from health care magic
To gain weight you have to follow those things given below
1) avoid all junk and fast foods. Because they contain more trans fats, saturated fats, that is unhealthy for your body.
2) take more proteineous diet like meat,fish, milk and milk products, grains,
3) take more healthy fats that contain omega 3 fatty acids which are found in some river fishes, flax seeds ( in hindi called pesi), walnuts etc
4)Never miss your breakfast. The breakfast should be protein rich, natural nutrients rich. Take a heavy break fast if you feel good.
5)no tea, coffee that will supress your appetite so you will not have the desire to take any foods and that will ultimately affect on your health.
6) Healthy life style like daily physical activities like morning walk, yoga; taking your meal in time; hydrate your body adequately minimum 2 to 3 liters of water; avoid all areated soft drink, alcohol, any form of tobacco;
7) some homeopathy
medicines will help you to maintain your appetite normal and proper digestion so will help you indirectly gaining weight. Alfalfa
tonic (Dr.Reckweg) - 1 spoon twice daily for 3 months. Bio comb - 27 (Dr.reckweg - 4 tabs BD for 3 months)
8) The most important thing is your physical constitution is also depend upon your parents. it is hereditary. Being more fat is as dangerous as like any disease. it is also not like that gaining weight will enahnce your stamina.
Hope it will be helpful. Thank you