How to gain my weight ?

hello doctor , I am ramesh, my height is 170cm. my weight is just 46 kg. how to gain my weight ? and which type of food I am eat ?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear Ramesh
you should have rich proteins in your diet and lot of fats. Have milk regularly. Rich fibrous diet regular exercise and lot of nuts with care free living. Remain Happy and go to sleep on time don't keep awake late night. Dewormin yourself if you have intestinal worms.
Dietitian & Nutritionist Ms. Ketki's  Response

Your weight has to be around 65 kg looking at your height !
Severe underweight implies no. of nutritional deficiencies as well.
Were you having any medical troubles or so ?
What exactly is the problem with food ? Loss of appetite Or else?

Please do get back to me. We need to find the root cause for proper treatment.

Contact :