How to gain confidence ?

sir my name is masood sadiq sir my heart beaten very Emphatically and always in Agasp, and i have no confidence although i am doing M.B.A my voice and my legs always Trembling when i speak to my friends some time i feel that i fall down on the earth and i always feel fear when any incident take place,and my drop of urine also fell. please tell me what can i do
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, to me it looks that u r suffering from anxiety to a homoeopath of ur area, and get urself treated.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Masood
i believe nothing is wrong with your body but you are only down with anxiety and nothing else. Dear you need not have any fear, counter this fear factor with optimism and confidence. I usually ask my patients what worst can happen and then reply them so what. Dear even when you loose every thing you made in past even then you have secure future with you. meditate and leave the things to God. In herbal medicines we recommend cap. bravabol and cap stresscom 1 bd. There is a procedure in pach karma where medicated oils are dropped on fore head called shiro dhara it gives good relief, have body massage and enjoy life with confidence to face what soever comes before you.