How to find out if I am bipolar ?

I need to know how to find out if I am bipolar with out seeing a doctor I have no money or isurence.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Aug 2010

Thanks for your question.
Bipolar disease is a combination of recurrent attack mania and depression.

Manic features are aggressive and abusive behaviour, decrease sleep, on may also noticed during attack when she become more talkative and appear that she gain some more energy.

Depressive features are then she was sitting quietly not talking nor interested in daily activities.
Best wishes.
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic.
Symptoms of bipolar disorder are alternating mania or extreme happiness and depression.The patient is emotionally labile and is disproportionately happy or sad without any practical reason The symptoms vary according to the severity from mild mood swings to severe behaviour problems.But only a doctor can diagnose you after listening to your detailed history and complete examination.
Hope I could help.