How to enlarge the size of the breast?

Dear Doctor, Warm Greetings. Iam 5.7ft and athletic personality.Iam a mother of 3yrs old baby. I am healthy but concerned about my size of breasts. since its small iam very low at confidence and feel very awkward. Pls suggest if i can have any treatments like pills or oil for its enhancement. i cannot afford for a surgery.!! Pls mail me at sheeth25@gmail.com Thanks for your response in advance. Regards, xyz
Asked On : Mon, 17 Aug 2009
  Anonymous's Response
consult for a professional advice.

consult for a detailed answer.. click here

Anonymous's Response
hi would u plz tell me that my breast has stop growing from my age of 13 because i pressed ice cubes on it in my age of 13. now their size is like a size of 13 years girl. i m now 20 years old.plz kindly tell me the solution what can i do? m worried.....!!!
  Anonymous's Response
  Anonymous's Response

I am 13, "5,3" and i wear a B cup, my friend wears a D cup, i feel like I have really small boobs, do I? :/

at the age of 13 you should focus on your study and not on size of breast. at this age rapid growth makes you tall and thin, after you acquire full maturity your body will start hetting volume. anyway your height is very good. have good helathy diet , light exercise and focus on study and carrer. dont compare with any ione else , every person is singular.

Anonymous's Response
Hi there. I am not a doc still adding my two cents here as I have spent a lot of time trying out these things. No pills or oils brought any noticeable difference to my appearance. I know how terrible this feels. one small thing that i can suggest u is changing the way u dress. pick the right kinda dress that draws attention to your assets like long legs maybe.makes u feel n look more feminine. avoid clingy tops if they make u look awkward n go for something with layers and frills so no one knows wat is in there or not there! hope this helps.

size of breast is determined by your heredity and hormonal status. usually tall thin girls have small size breasts. actually, reason behind their tall stature is their low responsiveness to sex hormone. usually breast size improves slightly after marriage and childbirth but not up to mark. in such cases breast augmentation through plastic surgery is the only option. its very safe and simple surgery.

i have tried many many many pills creams and meditaion route. they have all been a wast of money... please dont waste yours too.  its an internal status.     cranial sacral therapy can adjust your pituitary and other hormone creating parts.   .... there are some herbs that i have seena  small difference with, but none permanent.....i do not suggest implants at all. the life span in max 10 years and have been linked to tumors and other issues. ......I am learning that my a cups do not make me less of a woman and my man loves my perks.....what helps me feel better is building my booty muscles and watching the full breasted ladies check my rear out repeatidly.    just focus on what you have thats what works best for me and the older your get the less you care about those man bags.  we  are lucky to be pettities