How to enlarge the size of penis just 2 cm?

hi doc im 17 years old and my penis erect is 12.5/13 cm is there any ways to make it grow for about 2 cm more?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Dear Anon,

Believe me, the length of the penis is irrelevant for performance. The act of love-making requires a lot of emotional pairing before the actual act of penetration. A woman gets more excited when she sees a long penis, but her actual stimulation is only from the front 1/3rd of the vagina which can sense touch and sexual pleasure. The remaining vagina is insensitive to touch. Men with penises a few cm smaller than yours are also able to satisfy their partners.