How to enlarge my penis?

i m 28yrs old my penis is about 5 inch and from few days i fel its reducing kength and grith. how can i inlarge my penis length and grith
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jun 2010
Hello handsome ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The size of the penis increases upto the age of 16-17 yrs there after there is no increase or decrease in size so i guess there is no reason to worry.As for the size the ideal size needed to have a satisfying sex life is more than 2-2.5 inches when erect so you are fine at 5 inches.So please stop worrying about the size and try to learn the art of sex from books like kamasutra.