How to diagnose prolonged epididymitis ?

Hi I have symtoms matching blue balls though I have had the ache for 3 weeks now. Is it possible for my testes to have tension still left in it. How can I treat this condition.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Thanks for query,
First we should know how your problem started,due to injury,or infection.
Any treatment taken before ?
if you have pain and swelling go for antibiotic course and ant inflammatory medicines.
if you do not feel relief consult surgeon for physical examination and treatment.
ok and bye,
yeh I have been on naprosyn for a wrong diagnosis of oseitis pubis. Should i keep taking these anti-?inflamitories