How to diagnose premature ejaculation ?

I am a 30 year man but i am unable to do sex . I have sex problem my sex do not erect & able to penetrate. Before 1 year I can do sex but now a days my penis not full erect & not able to penetrate. Sir I am starting sex life before 7 to 8 year and I experienced that my sperm out before sex and erection gone and that time I am not able to do sex so I m trying some medicine before sex and I enjoy sex so always when we were meet I take some medicine and do sex full day sometime we enjoy 2 to 3 time in a day and when she was not near me and I feel for Sex I trying masturbate, but currently I cant satisfied her. Sir my morning erection still gone now a day my sperm fall in night mostly I think premature sperm out and that reason my stamina have very poor now and I am feel very week. So How can solve this problem and how many days required for complete solution. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
It appears your have premature ejaculation. Most of the times the problem is that you aren't able to maintain the erection for long because of increased sensitivity. You can try this method.
When you are having intercourse with your partner, as soon as you feel you are going to ejaculate, withdraw your penis and ask your partner to squeeze the tip of your glans penis to prevent the semen from coming out. After that you will not ejaculate till you have intercourse by penetration again. You can try this again as long as wish for. You must understand that timing is essential in this exercise and requires practice. It must be done quickly to prevent failure. Try this method. Also when you are in the toilet while passing urine, you can stop the urine mid stream and then release. Stop and release again. Do this about 2-3 times a day. If it fails to work, you may visit a Urologist to help you.
Sexual weakness is a broad term encompassing all forms of weaknesses from premature ejaculation, undeveloped orgasm, lack of libido, lack of interest, erection failure to impotence.
There are very many causes of sexual weaknesses; some are illnesses emanating from the local scene while others may be inherited. Diabetes mellitus is a chronic ailment with long term repercussions; it is a degenerative disease often activating other malfunctions in the many organs. On its owns it disables the sexual urge and destroys it completely. It is the main cause of many sexual weaknesses in men including erectile dysfunction. Hypertension violates all aspects of love making creating fear and anxiety. It damages blood veins and heart muscle. In many instances erection is not possible at all when one has hypertension.

Sexual weakness is a state of mind and in many instances it is propagated by the surrounding environment; the work place stress, family and created habits within. Stress builds tension and heightens thoughts creating space for depression. This alone promotes erectile dysfunction, destroys self esteem and raises the fear of sexual non performance. This leads to many physical complications that may warrant medical attention. The chain laid out moves from one step to more chronic phase. Sexual abilities are not left out and at every step it gets distorted, hormonal balance is tilted off it s track, excitations diminishes and other disorders crop up.

Smoking and poor alcohol routines are common with many men. This leads to addiction and irritability often causing liver sclerosis, cardiovascular diseases and fatigue. Sexual pleasure cannot grow under such circumstances and prolonged medication either will not bring immediate therapy. A breakdown of the nervous system, injures the nerves among theses is the parasympathetic nerve which stimulates the erection process during love play.

Poor eating habits leads to poor nutrition and when malnutrition sets in no hormone of good quality will be produced. Equally to the sperm; their motility and survival is crucial for good reproduction. Medications are wide and varied and most have long lasting side effects; others are naturally harmful and will extent their poison to the sexual organs. These are antihistamines, antidepressants, suppressers etc. All leave a mark by damaging erection thus making love playing impossible.

Sexual weakness as a matter of principle is far and wide, in hard situations, it may spill over to touch the society especially when numbers are high. Remedies are many and are mainly herbal, they are supplied to restore hope and give life to the many disturbed men.

With the help of Herbal Supplements you can cure your problem from root.Results are parmanent without causing any side-effcts.

Visit & consult your problem with full details.

Or click on the link given below- ... nsultation

Good Luck