How to diagnose a 2 year old suffering from cerebral palsy ?

hi good afternoon i am 32 years old with two kids 4 yrs & 2 yrs my younger son born with cerebral palasy was hospitalised with lungs infection was on ventilation for 15 days know he is allright but can t sit and walk he is speaking one or two words he recognises every body can u suggest me any doctor who can help in my son s treatment one more thing during my two pregnancies i didnt had any problems like blood pressure nor i was a diabetic please do reply i also need a good gynic as i developed some abdominal problems thank you i am from hyderabad AP
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011