How to determine sex of baby ?

I am having two girl children. My huband and my mother in law want a boy. So we decided to go for another child. Iam worried that again this will not be a girl. Iam now 3months pregnent. Can we know the sex of the child, sothat if it is girl i can abor it and try next time for the boy
Asked On : Sat, 10 Oct 2009
Tell your husband & mother in law that
Babies are God gift ,whether boy or girl it is immaterial. It should be normal & healthy. Never try to know the sex & abort ,all of you may be behind the bar.Disclaimer
  Anonymous's Response

Yes it is illegal here in india to determine the sex of your child.  But it is not your fault either that you MAY give birth to a girl child.  Your husband has a big role in sex determination.  He is the one that carries the X and Y chromosome that determines the sex of the child.  So why are you worried.  In fact you should tell him that he is the one who determines the sex of the child and if it is a girl it is not your fault and neither his acutally but if he were to blame he would have to blame himself.

There are many ways that you can enhance your chances of conceiving a girl or a boy.  Please serch on the net.

that is illegal to know the sex of the baby....and doctors should not revel the sex of the baby..
  Anonymous's Response

That is illegal to do and no doctor is going to do it. 

its ok, they say its illegal. if the stomach is full and utreus is bigger. means tummy is big enough. then its male baby. if tummy is small then its more towards the female baby.