How to deal with DCDA ?

hello,i am mahtab.i am dr.gynecolist.i am pregnant .i am G2 .now its 11week.its DCDA, help me about having i want to be prepare for board exam.tanx hello,i am mahtab.i am dr.gynecolist ....too .i am pregnant.i am G2 .now its 11week.its DCDA, help me about having them.after delivery !!now i want to be prepare for board exam.tanx
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You will need to take complete rest if possible.Please go for regular test and ensure safety of both mother and baby.
You can go ahead and attend your exams , but do not take much of mental trauma.This can effect the growth of the baby.