How to cure unhealed facial wound of an 8 year old boy ?

thanks so much Doc. please, it s about my SON - 8yrs old boy who has left eye bulging problem since late 2009 and we ve been to several eye specialist hospital that yielded no result as all antibiotics given him just subsided the bulging and lateron the bulging shift to the side and form face big boil after a month the pulse came out and wound has never healed up till now. pls i have his pictures showing the devlmpt / growth for better understanding of my narration. my email address is below:
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

You can e mail me the photos, i can have a look at it, since it is a public portal i will e mail u from my id so that u can send the pics to the same

Have a healthy living