How to cure thick yellowish discharge ?

For the past 3 months now i have discharge like a piece of wet tissue no smell or itching is occur it really irritate me. please help... For the past 3 months now i have discharge like a yellowish piece of wet tissue no smell or itching is occur it really irritate me. please help...
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
hello
welcome to health care magic. if the discharge is bothering you so much why didnt you get a gynaecological check up done? anyhow now also please get your self examined by a gynaecologist. you can then be given some vaginal tablets with or without oral tablets depending on the amount of infection, which can only be told once you have yourself examined.