How to cure the gastric problem and will it lead to ulcers ?

Dear Doctor(s), my name is xxxx. I m a 39 years old male. Thanks for attending to my queries. I m currently suffering stomach pain as I feel like my stomach full of gases or wind and stings feeling. I just visited one of the doctors in Malaysia, and he gave me Ganaton 50 mg and also Mucosta ( Rebamipide ) 100 mg tablets to cosume 3x a day. Ganaton 1/2 hour before meal and Mucosta 1 hour after meal. My concern is after I ate for 2 days, my stomach still feel full of wind and situation didn t get any better (run toilet few times after eaten) My qusetion is, shall I continue to consume these medicines for 1 week as per instructed and these medicines really suitable per my symptom as describe ? How to cure my Gastric gases trapped problem ? What kind of medicine is recommended ? And can my situation lead to gastric ulcer/ cancer if prolong ? Very appreciate for your advice !
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012