How to cure prominent dark circle under eye?

my spouse age is 30 she has developed dark circle under her eys which is very prominent plz suggest some remedies in ayurveda.
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.see first we find out the cause why she developed dark circle under eyes it because poor nutrition,sleep disturb,tension are some reason so avoid these.drink plenty of fluid plus apply cucumber on eyes which really help you plus calendula which one is homoeopathic preparation which is good for it.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
Grate raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk over your lips and face. It adds grace and glow to your skin.
*Dip a piece of cotton wool in un boiled milk and wipe on the face with it. It also cleans unseen dirt and goes down to pores.
*Rubbing a raw potato on face removes marks and pigments.
*Prepare a homogenious mixture of cucumber juice,glycerin and rose water.Apply this mixture on face. this mixture can be refrigerated.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Devidas Vellodi's  Response
thank you for the inquiry. use the folowing medicines

kumkumadi thailam apply over the are for 30mts in the morning for three months

take more vegetables and sleep well, reduce stress
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
These dark circles indicate certain deficiencies in body and you have to overcome them by balanced diet and regular exercise, deep breathing, avoid application of cosmetics as they may further irritate skin. Amongst medicines start with cap. ferroliv forte and allerin. They will be cured soon.