How to cure pimples ?

Well. i want ask u about how to cure my pimples?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
hi,
welcome,
1) avoid more spicy and fatty food.
2) wash face with clean water
3) avoid to go in pollution as much as you can
4) take plenty of water orally
5) more green vegetables
6) don't remove or scratch pimples, it may disfiger your face
7) if pimples are more troubling then consult doctor

take care...
Psychiatrist Dr. Manjula Rau's  Response
GRIND RAW MUSTARD SEEDS IN MILK APPLY ON THE PIMPLE IT WILL BURN A LITTLE WITH IN FEW DAYS PIMPLES WILL STOP
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
Hello, welcome to HCM. Pimples are very common issue in people with oily skin. You should wash your face several times a day with soap or use a good face wash. Avoid going into direct sunlight and pollution for a long time. You can use clindamycin ointment on pimples if they are too big. Avoid scratching them as it can make them leave scar on your face. Wish yuo good health.