How to cure lump from forehead which is there from past 6 years ?

Dr pls clear me, I am 30yr old, having forehead lump for the last 6 years, around 3 centimeters at center of my forehead. no pain, having oily face also, pls help how to clear the lump first...- Bala Age - 30 Height - 178 cm Weight - 68 Kg Medi History - 4 years before, i got a small surgery to incise that lump. Current Status - not growing but viewed as swelling as like as Jahn Claude vandamme.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Hi Bala,
If you had surgery for the same lump, before, histopathology examination report will tell you what the swelling is. In case this swelling has recurred then it is very important that you consult a surgeon with all your old surgery records.
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Dear Bala,
It cannot be cleared by diet or medication. It can be excised and removed if the surgeon is of that opinion.