How to cure head pain ?

i am having head pain
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Since how long do you have this Problem? How old are you? You should be getting yourself examined by a Physician first so that he can examine you and suggest a Treatment. When ever the Pain is severe, take Tab. Dolo 650 once. Drink plenty of water avoid stress and maintain a healthy weight. Practice relaxation techniques like Yoga and Meditation. Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and Green leafy vegetables.

Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Wish you Good Health.