How to cure from hair loss and what is the cost of hair transplantation ?

Hi I am Anushri from chennai(Ambattur). I have loss of hair from front which looks very odd. The hair is very less only in small area,ie..2-3inches. Kindly let me the cost of Hair transplantation in chennai? And i had visited any hair specialists in chennai they say at this young age we dont do hair transplant how far is it true? I have a hair loss problem My Height is 5.4 & weight is 72kgs & my age is 29 Kindly let me know is there any other information required from my end?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011