How to cure dryness,itching in vagina with fishy odor discharge ?

Hello Doc, I m using cu -T from 2.5 yrs now. Earlier every thing was alright.But from last 6 mth I m suffering from lot fo dryness+ itching in vagina. which increasess approx 10 before periods. Bad odour(fishy) is also there. Now even my husband is getting hurt. His penis gets rashes/redness during sex.I Mhaving 3yrs baby. my gynec gave me clinsup .but in vain.1mnth before ihad some urinary infection for which i did my antibiotic course. Please help me out. I m 34 years . deepshikha
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011