How to cure chest pain? Taking iron injection for low iron. Family history of heart attacks

hi in my family we have a huge history of heart problems , many family members dying from heart attacks. im 18 however last year and this year been getting severe chest pain and had a ultrasound of heart all was good doc said i should see cardioologist but i wasnt too sure if i needed to. i had low iron and she said pain could be because of that so i had iron injections however pain is still occurs. if im laying on my back for example and breathe in i get a quick sharp stapping pain in the heart area or if i bend down . my height is 166cm and i way about 55kilos. however im very unfit i dont do any exercise . can you pls help? thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012