How to cure and understand my body's allergic reaction to mutton ?

I ate mutton this afternoon. Within 30 min. pain started in my stomach and after 1 hour rash on my skin appeared. Motions started. I could not have my breathe properly. I went to a doctor and he said that my body is allergic to mutton. I ate mutton 3 days back also.Nothing happened. Why my body turned allergic to mutton suddenly? what to do now? I like mutton very much.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Mar 2012

Welcome to HCm,

it seems that you got mutton might be infected or stored for long time so old stuff.

take fresh and healthy mutton.

take mutton from standard mutton shop.

ok and bye.