Hi. I injured my back 2 months ago lifting something heavy. Pain was not too bad until my doc referred me to PT - aftwr a few sessions it much worse. Had an Xray without flexion that showed a 3.5 mm retrolisthesis at l3 compared to l4. First available appt is not for amonth and i now have bad sciatica in both legs. Question: is there anything i might do in the meantime that could make the retrolisthesis worse? What grade would this be? Is surgery a likely recommendation in the future? Is walking a good idea as i wait to see the specialist?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011