How to convert my sex ?

i m 19 years old,have regular menses .what treatment should i take to become a boy?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Hello tooba ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
There is no treatment that can make you a boy like the naturally born boy ;also you may try to behave so but there is no method where the genetic will change.Few thing may change but to get compete change like to stop menses;to destroy or reduce the bust and the surgery for the organ change are more true in movies and not in real life because when you try to do these things in real life the body will suffer severe damage which will be difficult to bear with.Keeping the complications that can disable you for life why not accept what nature has made you and respect the creation of nature that is YOU.This will keep you more happy as nature has made you.
I hope i may sound orthodox but if you want please discuss with a Gynaecologist/Surgeon regarding what you want.