How to control red and grey facial hair in male ?

hello sir, I am 26 years old mail not married, I have concerned with dermatologist in BBR hospital regarding for my red & grey hairs on chin & mustache he examine to me said that having fungal infection to me, and written 1.Tab. Flucos 150 mg for an every week,2.Tab.zincovit for every day afternoon,3.Tab.Doxt-s daily once & 4.nadoxin-cream to apply on chin & mustache daily night. I have concerned with dermatologist after 20 days he cancel Tab zincovit and he has written Tab.cobadex czs daily use once in night.. I am using tablets from 23days But still there is no effect to control this and increasing lot of grey and red hairs and reducing black hairs on my chin & mustache... Please advise me what should be done to control this i am feeling tensioned..please help me sir..
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
The cause of graying should be rule out for pathological condition in your case. there also may be due to low haemoglobin level. you are treated for antifugal. further there is description in ayurveda for treatment of graying. please consult your nearest ayurveda physician for detail..

take care
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
continue the medicine with the advise of your dermatologist along with that you take triphla powder 2 teaspoon,two times a day,take it for 15 days,then give us a follow up,
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Greying of hair have varied aetiology. If it is genetic then there are less chances for reversal. Other reasons need be tackled. Amongst ayurvedic medicines sapt amrit loh and trifla are recommended.
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

The Tab.flucos is fluconozole.., it is anti fungal antibiotic..., not to take more than 7 to 10 days... The tab.zincovit and cobadex are multivitamin tablets they will improve the general health and also nourishment of hair... but in your case the cuse of whitening or red color is may be due to keratin deficiency in hair or genetic problem ... better to take opinion of one more dermatologist...
Hope I have answered your question..