How to control masturbation habit? Pain in back bone, eye sight weak. How to rectify?

Hi..i am 23 years old my problem is that i am doing masturbation from last 8 years and i am unable to control this. Please tell me the solution. Secondly,now i ve some sort of back bone pain and my eye sight is going to be weak as day by day. Please tell me the solution for all this and specially regarding with my health purpose. Next year i ll marry and i am very worried for this. Now i am discharged quickly and feels very weakness in my whole body almost daily. And i also want to increase my penis size which is 5.10 inch now. Please reply.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013