How to control mastrubation?

hi sir im 21 years old and i used to mastrubate maximum 3-4 times a day no even if i dont wanna mastrubate still my cork stands its very hard to control it im finding hard in my work place too... im not able to do work like before... please help me to find a solution to over come this problem
Asked On : Tue, 18 Feb 2014
Jun 2014
Hi
Thanks for using healthcare magic

Penial erection depends upon the sexual thoughts. If you have repeatedly such kind of thoughts, in that case getting erection is normal. To control this thoughts you can do thoughts stoppage exercise or you can take low dose antidepressants after consultation with a psychiatrist. That would help you to stay focus and control erection in off timing. Doing masturbation is not harmful. Masturbation has no side effect, so nothing to worry about it.

Thanks

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.