How to control high SGOT and SGPT by diet and exercise?

I am 37 yr old lady. My sgot is 100 and my sgpt is 98.9 and GGt is 54. Plz help me how to control these 3 with diet and exercises?
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011
Pulmonologist 's  Response
YOUR LIVER FUNCTION TEST ARE ALTERED MAY BE DUE TO HEAVY OILY FOOD , GHEE OR ALCOHOL DRINKING. SO AVOID IT AND BE HEALTHY
General & Family Physician Dr. Sapan J. Pandya's  Response
Hi Shalini,
You need not worry much because of high liver enzymes. The significance may start only after the values are more than three times more.
The normal value of SGOT is 40, so the rise is not significant upto 120.
Still you may check for HBsAg and do S. Bilirubin. Ultrasonography of Liver is also important.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.