How to concieve male child ?

i want to concieve male child. please suggest what shall I have to do ?
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
hello manu,
it is very difficult for medical science to tell .why are you interested in male child.now a days in our society females are ahead of males.dont worry be happy wheather it is male or female. take care
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello manu,
it is very difficult for medical science.why u are interested in male child.now in our society females are ahead of males.dont worry be happy wheather it is male or female. take care
Homeopath Dr. Alisha's  Response
hello
there is no such procedure to conceive male child.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi manu;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Normal natural conception cannot be guaranteed to be a male child and so nobody can tell you for sure how you will conceive a male child.By nature the Y chromosome of a male has to combine with X of a female only then you can have a male child .If you still have doubt or for detail explaination please consult a Gynaecologist.
Thanks