How to conceive a baby boy ?

Hi am planning to get a baby what can i do to have a boy I do not have any health problem, am 28 yrs old, married woman, planning to have a baby. is there any calculation to have a baby boy?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Don`t spend time to calculate ,have baby.
Babies are God gift ,whether boy or girl it is immaterial. It should be normal & healthy. Disclaimer
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
No there is no such calculation, the chances are 50 -50 . It is said that conception on even days ( counting frm 1 st day of menses ) produces a boy and odd produces female child,,,but its probably just a myth. Keep trying,alll the best. Hope you conceive soon & have a healthy baby.