How to come out from an unstable relation ship?

i am 28. i am working as an assistant professor in india. I have a relationship with a married man for more than 8 years. He is taking control of my all activities and finance but i am not even given a right to question him on any of his activities. he neither marries me nor leave me. My family is unaware of all this. Some time i feel like quitting the relationship but he dont want to break it. All this years i anyhow balanced it to survive, but its depressing me - he start to torture me i dont know what to do?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Nov 2010
Welcome to Health Care magic

Every human being should have self respect and self esteem. You need to draw a circle for yourself. In that circle you have to be safe. You have to protect you and your future. Manipulative relation is not pure. If he loves you, he should give freedom for your activities and finances. At least you need to realize now and stop the manipulative relations. This is very dificulty.Sit and dicuss and resolves the issues. If it does not resolve break the relations.

Dr. Jagdish